to SLEEVE, or not to SLEEVE?

September 14, 2012

image via

well folks, we are a whopping TWO WEEKS away from... the big day! and like most brides-to-be ((i'm assuming)) i have wedding, wedding, honeymoon, wedding on my mind! i am so excited for the big day to come... but not too fast, because i still need every minute of the next two weeks to complete all my DIY's, pack for our Italian honeymoon, and take a quick trip up to SLO ((next week)) to fine tune a couple things at our location. so in two weeks {or so} you'll know my opinion on sleeves vs. no sleeves. what do you think? did you or would you prefer a dress with sleeves or without sleeves on your big day??? check out these lovely brides in their lovely dresses. . .


images via Style me Pretty



so what is it?
to sleeve or not to sleeve??




ps: happy friday!



7 comments:

Liz said...

strapless dresses are just not flattering on me, so I had cap sleeves and LOVED them :) can't wait to see what you end up wearing!

stephanie. said...

i love that third dress so much... but i went strapless and i looooooooooved my dress so much. (still do! ;) both can be equally beautiful.

have fun with all the last minute details!

xo

Lindsay said...

I love both but no sleeves is definitely more common these days and maybe...more boring? I had no sleeves so I'm not saying it's bad, just saying maybe sleeves add a little something extra :) Good luck with the final details! You're in the home stretch!!

sam said...

I did sleeveless and I think if you have the arms for it - do it!

VANESSA said...

i agree with all of you! stay tuned to see what i got with... sleeves or no sleeves!!! eeeeeeek!

Unknown said...

I'm having the same dilemma! I can have 3/2 sleeves, cap sleeves or no sleeves...
I think what it really comes down to is the proportions on your dress, and you'll know the right answer.

Good luck!

- I did tell you

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

For me, sleeveless is the way to go.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...