5 things: WEDDING DIY's

September 07, 2012

//  //  one. mini burlap flags // //

this week was full of bachelorette recouping, sending checks to vendors, and a ton of fabulous wedding DIY's! so many DIY's that there wasn't enough time to take step-by-step footage, but just enough time to reload my hot glue gun & stir my chalkboard paint in between projects. so here are a few of the DYI's we ((as in me & my fantastic assistant, my mom)) did this week... ok , gotta run!

ps: HAPPY FRIDAY!
i'm so so so excited for my big bridal shower on sunday! eeeeeek!
two. ombre watercolored pinwheels

three. chalkboard painted table numbers

four. white silk steamers

five. my favorite new mint & pink flower pencils
i know they're not a DIY, but these puppies were the score of my week!!




have a great weekend!
((one more thing... we're a whopping 22 DAYS from the BIG DAY!!!!!))



2 comments:

Charity P. said...

Love them all! It's fantastic that you're DIY'ing so much of it, it makes it all the more special.

Charity @ http://atallshipandastar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm getting so excited for you! Your DIY looks amazing :)


- Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...