grilled bruschetta.

July 02, 2012

/ / / / / / photo's by the fashion gal / / / / / /

one of my favorite things to do during the summer is... ((i've said it before, and i'll say it again!))... is BBQ!!! {bar-b-que}. i just love the smell of food grilling outside on a warm summer night. so, over the weekend the fireman, a fabulous friend of ours, and myself grilled the usual... meat, fish, onion, and sweet potato AND the newest addition to our BBQ menu Grilled Bruschetta! with a little basil + balsamic... this caramelized {n' crunchy} concoction turned out pretty good!

** see recipe Grilled Bruschetta recipe here!
i wish i had some leftovers right now!


do you BBQ anything unusual on your grill???


6 comments:

Sophie said...

ah amazingg! this looks so so good. i love bbqing everything in the summer time!

Anonymous said...

WOW. This looks outstanding, made my mouth water! The other day I made salt and pepper steaks for the hubby...he loves them :) And I've definitely had grilled cheese before, which makes for a really delicious appetizer.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Umm that looks amazing... I need to start grilling this!

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

Micha said...

Delicious! I'll have to pass this on to my fireman husband, so he can make it for me. He's the grill professional!

Ella said...

Your food posts always look delicious!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

Anna G said...

I will have to try to make some bruschetta. This looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...