tues-DAY dreaming...

January 03, 2012

// photo's by Madewell & collages by the fashion gal //

ok ok, i know it's only january 3rd... but i'm getting a little gitty & excited to dress for Spring! it may be because we're in the middle of a mini-heat-wave here in LA, or just because i LOVE fashion and the ever changing excitement that it brings! so today's DAY-dreaming is all about Spring Fashion... and the lovely bright looks i can't WAIT to get my hands on! so without further adue here is a little sneak-peek of Madewell's Spring 2012 lookbook... which if you couldn't tell, i love.

*still living in the now??? go here & here for some great winter-y fashion trends!







well..... what do ya gals think?? is Madewell doing it right for Spring or what!?


12 comments:

Tulips & Tulle said...

Looks amazing! Might have to go over to the online store to check it out! Thanks for the inspiration! Come check my posts from today here.

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Wow this makes me sad as the frigid cold wind just kicked in this morning here in DC. Spring seems so far away but these looks are the cutest!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Oh that's probably bc I follow you on bloglovin! I'm now a member too ;)

XO,
Erin

bevy said...

you're so right! these looks are so fun! can't wait for warmer weather!

skippysays said...

GAH- so many cute looks!! In the top row the first look (on the very left) is freaking adorable an totally has me swooning :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Kira said...

I love it! Totally wish I lived on a Madewell budget instead of an H&M one!

Molliee said...

I am personally LOVING this heat wave here:) I can't wait for spring either!

jessica said...

I wish we were having a heat wave on this side of the states! It's freezing cold and the wind in awful. This post definitely brightens my spirits though. At least I can pretend that warm weather is just right around the corner.

I love the pops of green and blue!

Emelie said...

You are no longer the only one longing for spring :) I love the blue shirt/green skirt outfit & the yellow pants/purple top outfit!

Shanelé said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog. L-o-v-i-n-g yours and all these madewell looks...to die for. Let's def follow eachother!

xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

i want everything! madewell does amazing work. every piece is of impeccable quality!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Carried Away said...

I LOVE IT! I want yo wear every single piece of clothing you posted here. Great colors and patterns! Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...