happy FRIDAY!

April 26, 2013

image via

happy friday everyone!! i've got to say a quick shout out to my fantastic new Instagram friends! it's fun to see what my fab readers day-to-day lives look like.so what are your plans this weekend? i am having a few girlfriends over for a Babes Who Brunch (brunch) this Sunday! so if you want to see how we brunch, then follow here

here are a few friday links for you...

i have got to try this! easy beach waves, i'm in.

this is my kinda dress.

... oh my, i love this & this dress too!

....... AND this stripe & this stripe one too! (great summer dresses Free People!)

i am going to attempt this sugary deliciousness french toast casserole this weekend.

how cute is this personalized cuting board?? could be a perfect wedding gift!?

what's better then a summer peach and balsamic pizza?? 

you can have the perfect paper petals around your home with this lovely book... Petal to Paper.

this picnic/celebration makes me want to live in the country.

if was getting married again (to the fireman, of course) i would have to wear this.

if you don't have a go to denim jacket yet.... this one may be the one for you.




enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the free people dress's they would look awesome with that mini french braid!

Anonymous said...

Some treadclimbers, such as Bowflex Treadclimber are
intended to obtain much more physical exercises in a single.



Feel free to surf to my blog :: adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its
aided me. Great job.

my blog post klimatyzacja

Unknown said...

thanks for the lovely links, and I'm really loving the paper flowers in the pic! this would be perfect for a clean and simple home :)
would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

AlinaLoves said...

I'm so glad you're now on Instagram - I lovely your posts and seeing snippets of your everyday life makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for the Prom Dress, Prom Dresses, Shop Misguided and lose yourself in our smoking' selection of Nude Prom Dresses. Shop now; it's time to get yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...