a {little} Easter inspiration...

April 05, 2012

/////// colorful leaf stenciled eggs via ///////


is it really Easter THIS sunday?! this year has been flying by so quickly i feel like can i hardly keep up! i remember driving by Michael's two months ago and thinking how crazy it was seeing Easter decor up and ready to go... and now look, it's here! so now i really need to get my Easter act in order. so today i have a little Easter inspiration for you {& for me too!}. i plan on making a last minute run to Michael's to scrounge up anything they have left over in the egg decorating & Easter DIY department. i'm thinking about adding a few pastel homemade felt flowers to my simple year round wreath... if it turns out decent & festive, i'll have pictures to show!

/////// paint chip Easter egg garland via ///////


//////// great cake-stand-nest idea to display your decorated Easter eggs via ///////

/////// painted mason jars via ///////


//////// chocolate shelled cheesecake filled eggs via ///////


/////// now THESE puppies are my fave! i'm going to make these for sure! ///////


how is your Easter decorating & menu planning going??
are you like me and can't believe how it totally snuck up on us this year?

7 comments:

El said...

Hi Vanessa! I just found your blog and so in love with your lovely posts and pictures!
Following you on GFC and Bloglovin' :)

xo

Unknown said...

Love the stenciled eggs and the painted mason jars! So cute, and thanks for the inspiration :) xoxo, morgan

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love Easter, my family celebrates it next week, I can't wait.

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Um. Chocolate shells filled with cheesecake? Are you kidding? That looks amazing but how the heck do you make it?!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

VANESSA said...

Erin-- I know looks delish right?!? You can get the HOW-TO on the link below the photo. Good luck!

Me, Ed and Pea said...

Chocolate shelled and cheesecake filled!? Whoa. I want that.

Jenna-emeli said...

they are such cute ideas love them!xxx

http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...