what i wore...

March 05, 2012

// photo's by the fashion gal //

yesterday was GOR-GEOUS. like i said in yesterday's post, "East Coasters: look away!" you may not want to read the next couple of sentences (i'm sorry!).............. ((so where was i)) the sky was blue, the air was warm, and the beaches we're packed! our day started off just right... a little Sunday Brunch followed by some quality beach time! but don't worry, my leopard skinnies didn't make it down to the beach. i slipped into a strapless maxi dress & big hat for our first beach day of the year! i just got SO excited for the fabulous weather that nothing made more sense then to wear my leopard print jeans to brunch(!!!), so i did! and i liked em!




{the goods:}
leopard skinny jeans: TARGET (20-somethin-bucks!!) // belt: Calleen Cordero // white tee: Allen // red TOMS: TOMS (ummmmm.) // funky bag: Cabo San Lucus // green scarf: vintage // watch: Nixon // gold spike bracelet: forever 21 // turquoise ring: from my mama // silver ring: from my grand-mama // sunnies: Olympic Optics // French Bulldog: mine!!!! oh & the fireman's too ;)


if you take ANYTHING away from this What I Wore... take this: these leopard skinnies are the BEST & were such a huge score from Target! AND they came in a grey leopard too! don't walk, RUN & pick yourself up a pair. a-SAP.




25 comments:

Heather said...

I love those leopard jeans - but REALLY love the green scarf around your bag - great contrast!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Liz said...

LOVE the leopard jeans!!! so sad we don't have Target in Europe :( boo!

Is your puppy new?! Or do I just not remember seeing her on here before?! We have a frenchie/boston mix and he's the love of my life :) Well, and my husband too of course! hehe

Stesha said...

obsessing over those leopard pants! and the red TOMS!

xo

Katie*Belle said...

I love those pants! And I have to say it again -- your pup is just too cute : )

paislea said...

you and your little puppy are JUST adorable! i love your outfit!!

happy monday!

drop by allister bee soon!

Because Shanna Said So said...

I am running to target now!! I ahve been seeing these on other blogs and LOVE them. Way cuter on than on the hanger! You are precious!
Because Shanna Said So

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Such a cute post (love your pup!) I adore red + leopard together... such a great combo. Got the jeans in Target (they didn't have my size in the "real" leopard.) Such a great buy!!

VANESSA said...

Shanna-- GO NOW! ;)

Kathy said...

So jealous of the weather you're enjoying. Love your scarf!! xoxo
http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

alicia said...

ok I need to run to my nearest Target, those jeans are amazing! and I love leopard paired with gold..your bracelets/accessories are so cute.

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Cuuuute! I love your leopard pants/red toms combo and your little pups collar!

XO,
Erin
http://www.erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

R said...

oh my gosh! charlie is SO cute! i've wanted one for sooooooooo long, but being in a tiny SF apartment, I don't think it'd be fair :( the leopard pants and red toms are great!!

xo
p.s. *following*

Jenna-emeli said...

absolutely love the leopard jeans they are soo cool :)
would appreciate it if you checked out my blog :) xxx
http://emeli-j.blogspot.com/

Krista Montalvo said...

I am loving my new red Toms too! Love the pants with them & the tee. I just got a super plunging Vneck tee from American Apparel that would look awesome on you with this look too! Thanks for finding me at amarmielife.com I love your site!!

Anna G said...

Need those jeans!!!!! I hope Target still has those in my size. I also love the TOMS, but I can't decide which color I want to buy for school.

pattyandlo said...

I have a frenchie named Humphrey! Frenchies are the most adorable pups ever!!!

www.pattyandlo.com

VANESSA said...

patty-- Humphrey is the cutest Frenchie name ever! I bet Charlie & Humphrey would be BFF's!! ;)

Unknown said...

super cute outfit, and your little Frenchi is adorable :)

Danielle and Trev said...

THOSE PANTS!!! I'm in love with your blog officially. Newest reader.

Koko @ Koko Likes said...

Adorable outfit! And cutest puppy EVER!!

Virginia said...

love it!!! Tom's in red are amazing with this print!!!

xoxo
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Fiorenza said...

so so so so lovely your little puppy..happy for you!

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss
Fiore

Unknown said...

I just want to snuggle with Charlie! LOL

Yanira
http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com/

bevy said...

You have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for leaving those leopard skinnies behind. Now I have to pray and hope they're still there in my size when I return. (My nearest Target is an hour away.)

Marissa, Rollable Flats said...

love the pants and shoes...and the dog of course! :)

www.afterflats.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...