5 things: home

March 20, 2012

 // one: Jewelry Organizer- i scored this vintage drawer at the flea market last month and had actually been looking for something to organize my costume jewelry. plus i LOVE the green handle! photo's by the fashion gal //


today's "5 things" are a few little things around my home ((& in my closet)) that have been bringing a smile to my face. from simple bright n' springy colors... to a killer brass bell that comes with tons of family memories. sometimes it's just little things that can brighten up your home... and make your day!
**do you organize your jewelry in any weird & crafty way??? i'd love to hear all about it!
***for more FIVE-THINGS go here!

///// two: Brights- with Spring around the corner i've been playing with some bright-new-wardrobe-combos. that is, until Charlie jumped up at started playing with the hangers. she's kinda cute, right?! /////
///// three: Rose Gold Spike Earrings- I love these bad boys! they were gifted to me by Haute Betts. make sure to check these peeps out! their bracelets are pretty awesome too! /////
///// four: Juicing- this concoction is carrot, kale, celery, cucumber, orange and apple. And it was DELISH! i've also been trying to give myself 5 minutes to sit down, enjoy my juice, and catch up on my magazines. /////
///// five: Brass Cow Bell- i've been looking for the perfect accessory for our hall wall since the fireman and i moved into our new place. and this fabulous hand-me-down {from my mom} was just the right thing. it has been in our family for years and brings back such great memories every time i walk by it. /////

what FIVE THINGS are making your day a little brighter these days?!


12 comments:

Natali said...

Jewelry organizer is gorgeous!! I want the same one :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Annie said...

LOVE those rose gold earrings - so pretty! And I am all about brights right now - makes me so happy to wear fun colors :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Heather said...

I'm so in love with rose gold - and I love your little puppy on the bed!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Girlinapanama said...

Loving the cowbell, it looks great!!

Check out my Ebayed bar cart and fifties retro vintage glassware from an auction on latest post, isn't foraging for vintage stuff brilliant?

Esther xx

http://girlinapanama.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Those earrings are amazing.

Kira said...

Those earrings are awesome and that dog, so cute!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

I like the outfits you have forming there on the bed, your pup is the cutest thing!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

VANESSA said...

Thanks gals! I think she's pretty perfect too!

molliee said...

loving the spiky rose gold earrings! fab!

Anna G said...

I absolutely love rose gold. I love those long spiky earrings. Also Charlie is still so darn cute.

Ella said...

It's been a while since I last stopped by, but now I'm here, I enjoy your blog so much, it's one of my favourites!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

washington security systems said...

It awaits us. Lets grab these beauties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...