SPRING FORWARD ->

March 23, 2012

/////// 1 /////// 2 /////// 3 /////// 4.

happy spring peeps! ((i heard it's official.)) now, weather we're FALLING BACK or SPRINGING FORWARD each new season brings a little buzz along with it! don't you agree? you essentially get a fresh new start at the turn of every season. weather it's changing your look or creating new eating habits, you have the choice to make a little change at the start of each new season! so HAPPPPPPY SPRING! ((like, "Happpppy New Year!" but Spring.)) anyway, these are a few reasons why i love spring. a-ring-a-ding-ding!

ONE: once i've been in boots & tennies for all of Fall & Winter, i am SO ready to slip on a pair of springy sandals. yes, sir i am! these, these or these would do JUST FINE!

TWO: i'm a Spring n' Summer cookin-kinda-gal! i like to BBQ outdoors and throw together a fresh healthy salad! AND let's face it... good food bring good people together. so this is my kind of party! (what a great idea for a warm springy night, right??)

THREE: i also enjoy the idea of updating your home for the bright new season. maybe changing out your throw pillows to something a little brighter (these are pretty fab) or even updating your year round wreath to look something like this (i like  the bright yellow yarn idea).

FOUR: the colors! let's just say NEON.......... is kinda trending right now. and guess what????? i like it. of course! here is a great example of HOW-TO pull of this funky bright trend. ps: i'm kinda loving pastels too. here's another great HOW-TO example.


do you have the same feeling about this fresh new start???
well, if you don't... i hope you do now!

H A P P Y   F R I D A Y! (yay!)




4 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Spring, I'm looking forward for shorts and fresh salads :). Yey for spring.

VANESSA said...

Oooh yes shorts sound perfect! Yay for spring!

Anna G said...

So excited to wear more colors this spring. I feel like neon is way to bold for me but I do love it it subtle details, like nail polish or bags.

Courtney B said...

Dido to #2! And I am in love with the bright neons this season! But I haven't been brave enough to buy my own piece of neon clothing... I just barely got my first pair colored skinnies! Ha ha, it takes awhile to build my courage :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...