contrasting RING FINGERS.

March 28, 2012

/////////// top 2 photo's by the fashion gal ////////////

ok now let's talk nail color! yesterday i took a little {much needed} time to get my nails did... yes sir it did! it seems like forever since i splurged for the good old spa chair & foot soak. so when it was time to choose my color i knew i wanted to go with the ever-so-cool trend of contrasting ring fingers! i love this trend but feel like it can look a little too Katy Perry if done with too many contrasting brights. hey, Katy Perry is great... i'm just not 16. so i went with a pastel lavender & a subtle nude!! and i am loving the final product! i know i know, sounds kinda boring, but trust me... in person they look pretty great!

**check out my OPI polish colors below. . . . . . . . .


fabulous nail inspiration via ((top left clockwise)) 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

**little local nail salon shout out: my mom recently discovered the fabulous new nail place in Redondo Beach that i finally checked out! she has ranted and raved about how great this place is... so i HAD to try it! the owner (Hoai) rents a mani/pedi chair in a trendy hair salon and is the sole nail technician.... and she is a-mazing! she had me soak my hands and feet in a warm bath of lemon & orange slices! it was so relaxing i could have fallen asleep. she was thorough, professional, and super up-to-date on all the newest nail trends... hence i got the contrasting ring fingers! anyway, it was the best mani/pedi i've had in years! if you live in Redondo Beach {CA} Hoai's number is 310.753.4117.


have a happy humpday!
aka. {wednesday}

10 comments:

Natali said...

I love this nail polish art inspiration photos.
I wish I could be so handy when it comes to that :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Katie*Belle said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you chose.

Me, Ed and Pea said...

I love this trend but haven't tried it yet. Love the colors you chose!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love painted nails, the perfect accessory.

chanel said...

Love this! I could use a little down time.

paislea said...

ooooh yes! i love this look, and it's so cute on you! i love the colors you chose!

drop by allister bee soon!

Jenna-emeli said...

love the nails they are so nice love the colours :) xx
http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Love the local shout outs! I live in Redondo too!

Test said...

now i really have to stop procrastinating and get my mani done!

Dylana Suarez said...

These are all such stunning colors!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...