TUESDAY-HOW-TO: head scarf

March 13, 2012

//////////\ photo via \///////////

today seems like the perfect day to start a wonderful new tradition here @ A Fashion Gal & A Fireman! doesn't it??! starting today {TUESDAY} & almost every Tuesday going forward... we're going learn HOW-TO do something we may {or may not} have known how to do yesterday...... like properly tying a Head Scarf! and we're calling this mini-segment the "TUESDAY-HOW TO"! yippy! so let's get started... 

**here are a few lovely photo's, a little inspiration, and a helpful HOW-TO video below. so sit back relax...... and learn how to tie a funky head scarf, like a pro!

///// photo collage via /////
/// photo by the fashion gal ///

make sure to watch this HOW TO video...
    
great HOW TO right?!?! i'm inspired!

hope you are too.


8 comments:

paislea said...

i adore this look and you pull it off so well!!

drop by allister bee soon!

CupcakesOMG! said...

i love a good turban...and that how to video is brilliant. i plan on wearing a lot of them this summer!

CupcakesOMG!

beckaboots said...

I'm not sure if I can pull this off but I'd love to try! I have most of these pinned on my boards. Thanks for posting the video too :)

Bekah

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

awesome tutorial! also loving this idea of how-to tuesdays! now i need some new scarves.. :)

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

supernovachick said...

I've never tried a turban / head wrap before but I loved the how-to video so I might end up trying it soon :B

supernovachick.com

Janette said...

Oh suck lovely scarves.. My head is shaped weird and I can't pull any of these looks off...Oh well. I can just live vicariously through these images!

Janette the Jongleur

PS. Thanks for visiting my blog V! Muuuuch appreciated!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love this! So boho and cool.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

love this post! i'll try to do that, that's for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...