what i wore...

March 21, 2012

/////////// photo's by the fashion gal ///////////

yesterday ((in LA)) it was bright n' sunny with an oh-so-slight chill in the air! so i threw on one of my favorite cardigans and a pair of my go-to skinny jeans, until i took one look in the mirror and thought... we really need to spice this up! so off with the skinnies and on with my high-waisted mini! AND instead of wearing my cardigan as a regular old sweater, i paired it with a sexy black bralette, tucked it into my skirt, and wore it as a top! i was warm, slightly sassy, and super comfy! AND the fireman like this little diddy too!

**remember when i wore this skirt in coral?? i loved it so much i had to buy this mini in black too! 
***if you want in on this mini trend... go here and pick up your favorite color, or two!!!




{the goods:}
stripe sweater: Target! // black lace bralette: Cosa Bella // black tulip skirt: H&M // turquoise rings: (left) a hand-me-down from my mom, (center) Mexico, (right) was my grandma's // sunnies: Olympic Optics // wedges: Dolce Vita // necklaces: vintage // bag: melle bianco


what have you been wearing on those kinda-cool-but-warm days???


15 comments:

Heather said...

those are AWESOME accessories! I love oversized rings!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Great photos, you look so pretty in the sun! I love that H&M peplum skirt!!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

Ugh, so jealous of your weather. We have had snow this week! Anyway, I totally love that skirt! Is it a new purchase? May need to be heading to H&M...

Style Servings said...

What an amazingly pretty look, the cardi looks so lovely with the skirt and the shoes, and the necklaces are the perfect finishing touch!

http://styleservings.blogspot.co.uk/

Jenna-emeli said...

pretty shoes <3 love them the outfit looks really nice and the rings they look so cool :D xxx

http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

Me, Ed and Pea said...

Love this outfit. Super cute!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Girl, I think the fireman may have had to put a fire out on this outfit. WOW!! You looks so cute and sexy!! Loving every single bit of it! HOT!
Because Shanna Said So

VANESSA said...

wow thank you Shanna!!! i'll have to show the fireman this comment... it will make him laugh! THANK YOU!!! xo's!

oomph. said...

loving the jewels here. turq + silver is a wonderful combination for jewelry!

[oomph.]

Kathy said...

Your ring is major!! Love the chunky Turquoise ring you're wearing. xoxo
http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

Sydney said...

Love the glasses--oversized, edgy and cool.

Anonymous said...

I am loving all of your outfits!

So cute. I especially appreciate how innovative you are with items from Traget and so forth. Thrifty and fashionable is the way to go!


http://mildthoughtsandrevelations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love your turquoise rings so much!!

-Kate

paislea said...

why are you so damn cute all the time?! i love this outfit! it's gorgeous!!!!

drop by allister bee soon!

Moussia said...

gotta say I do love me some turquoise and silver combos! and I love how you did it outrageously awesome on your fingers!
thanks for stopping by my blog!
xo
www.fashionfirecracker.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...