BIT + PIECES

April 19, 2012

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / photo's by the fashion gal / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

yesterday was one of those days were i checked a couple major to-do's of my ongoing to-do list! i had the day off from organizing other people's closets n' clothes so i decided to dive head-first into my own. the photo above is just a taste of my spring cleaning mission... i have a far way to go!! but my day wasn't all work... i squeezed in a {little} play time too! 

*here's my day in photo's.


{photo's from top to bottom}
Charlie going to town on her newest bone... i love how she holds her toys. ((i'm a proud mama!))
Beautiful surprise flowers.
Out of all the dog toys scattered around my house, this one's my fave.
I meet my sister-in-law for a quick walk to the park. My nephew Kasen loves (& i mean, loves) the swings.
My nephews Kasen (16 months), Parker (3 months), Charlie, Natalie, & i!
The lipstick i threw on for a spontaneous date-night... and the polish that's currently on my toes.
I picked up these colorful tool bags for a potential DIY project.
The fireman in his Red Wings... ready for date-night!
Me! in a super casual outfit. i guess my bright lips made the outfit.
The fabulous light's at dinner. ((ps: i'm still full))


have you started Spring Cleaning yet???

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, friends.
I am here to offer an Amazon product of Laptop, okay?
Laptop products are:

HP g6-1d60us (15.6-Inch Screen) Laptop

Manufactured by HP
Last Price: $519.99
Sale Price: $448.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $71.00 (14%)

Thank's Before :D

Katie said...

those babies are adorable!! and I love your casual outfit - I think the yellow belt looks adorable!!

Jess said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!
And your pup is melting my heart...she is so, so cute :)

Happy Thursday, girl!
xo

Always Maylee said...

Such pretty pictures, those flowers are gorgeous! You have adorable nephews!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Jessica said...

OMG that puppy is sooo freaking adorable!!! also those light fixtures are really awesome!

-jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

erica said...

Lovely pictures! I am loving that SINFULCOLORS nail polish shade! I am your newest follower. xo

sip-n-wear said...

lovely photos... i love your necklace in your casual outfit pic..!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love this kind of posts, I think I will do one tomorrow too :).

VANESSA said...

Tereza-- i think you should!! ((ps: i love em too!))

Mae B said...

such lovely lovely photos! found you from Ashlyn's blog! happy to have connected with you
xx

hope in high heels said...

Your day looks like it was lovely... Loved getting an insight into a day in the life of you!

Shannon said...

I've been meaning to ask ... Where did you get your hangars? It looks like they don't give your shirts that ugly weird shoulder thing that happens when they've been on the hangar for too long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...