CHUNKY RINGS... & a lot of em!

February 15, 2012

// a trend you've gotta love. //

i don't know about you, but i'm kinda digging this chunky {layering} ring trend! when done right (& slightly kept under control) i think this trend is fabulous and totally do-able! just break out all those old chunky rings and start playing around with your best combos! you may have to invest in a new ring or two to get this look just right. here is some ring-bling-inspiration for you!

// grab all the {chunky} silver rings in sight!!! photo via ///
// layer those rings you may already have! photo via //
// go tonal! photo via //
// invest in one new {fabulous} ring. photo via //
// NOT a shabby collection. photo via //
// danty little layers. photo via //
// it's do-able, i promise! photo via //
// natural & chunky! photo via //


i give this trend two-bedazzled-thumbs-up! 
what are your thoughts???


9 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love to wear rings like this, as many as possible.

Heather said...

I totally agree - this is such a fun and funky trend.. which reminds me - I need more rings :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jersey Blogess said...

I love it - it adds such an attitude to your outfit - I am so for it.

paislea said...

yay! yay! i love love rings! especially huge chunky ones!

drop by allister bee soon!

Coralie said...

Love these rings !

If you like French fashion you should like my blog, I invite you to check it out and why not follow if you want to support and be the first to know when I post ;)
Also I'm having a giveaway so don't forget to enter !


xx




www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Becky said...

LOVE chunky rings especially when theres tons of them together! Pretty :)

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

i love rings! unfortunately i have oddly small hands and it's difficult to find good ones that fit. great inspiration photos!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with chunky rings... especially turquoise ones!

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Mo (New on U) said...

I would like all of these. Pleaseandthankyou.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...