A HINT of MINT.

March 29, 2012

with fingers crossed that this weekend will be warm & sunny i am ready to sport my new minty-green tank top that i scored last week! i think out of all the trends for Spring this burst of mint flavor has to be my ultimate fave. this soft pastel-y green actually looks pretty great just about anywhere you put it! from a funky green leather backpack to a pair of cool hipster jeans, mint green seems to be the new black! YUP, you heard it here first folks! MINT is absolutely the new black... well, at least for now!

**since we're on the subject of this powder-y perfect hue of green... i wanted to share a delicious recipe for the original mint itself, MINT CHIP ice cream! ((for the recipe go here!))

get minty & fresh........ backpack: Asos // watch: Asos (out of stock) // jeans: Current Elliot // platforms: Bloomingdales // clutch: Asos // oxford's: Top Shop // weekend bag: via pinterest ((if you know what brand it is, please let me know. i love it!)) // light fixture: Barn Light Electric // domino book: Anthropologie // hair clip: Top Shop // jean shorts: H&M



QUESTION: WHO do you think makes the best mint chip ice cream???
1. 31 Flavors
2. Thrify's
3. Ben & Jerry's
4. Handle's


**my vote: Thrifty's ((for sure!))

12 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Those headphones are so cool, I would love a pair so bad.

Polar Paradox said...

I am also so in love with mint right now! It IS my new black!! I love those jeans! Current Elliott also makes a pair of mint leopard jeans, they are to die for!! Love this collage!

xoxo

Whitney
Pants on Parade

paislea said...

i am dying over those shorts! they're so cute!!!! and i love the fun mint color, it's super fresh and springy!

drop by allister bee soon!

Because Shanna Said So said...

I am with you on all that is monty! The backfround on my shirt is mint right now! ;) And, Blue Bell Icecream has the BEST mint chocolate chip...but it's only sold in a few states! Do you guys have it?

Because Shanna Said So

VANESSA said...

Shanna-- we don't have Blue Bell ice cream here in CA... at least not that i know of! I will definitely keep an eye out for it if I'm ever in your neck of the woods!! great, now my sweet tooth is going nuts! ;)

Anna G said...

I can't say I've tried any of those brands of ice cream. But my favorite mint chocolate chip is at this local ice cream shop. It's so rich and creamy.

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

I love this color! Especially on my nails!!


Have a nice weekend doll!
www.dashysassy.com

henning love said...

what minty goodness!!! what great items you found

Ella said...

Mint is my favourite color this season, this is so inspiring, loveing it!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

Unknown said...

Mint is such a delightful bright colour for both fashion and Interior. I so wish I was able to wear it

Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving all the mint inspiration!! It's my favorite color this spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...