BEAUTY: south of your ankles.

March 07, 2012

///// collages by the fashion gal /////

one thing that gets me super excited about a fresh new season {around the corner} is... the shoes! especially when we're stepping into Fall or skipping into Spring! i shop for shoes like it's my fashion homework that i'm getting graded for! i like to visit my go-to-shoe-spots & also study the web for  colors, sizes, & prices. this is serious stuff guys. serious. (wink-wink) i just like to see all my options and daydream about all the outfits these puppies could make! we're talking about a mini wardrobe facelift, NEW SHOES!

*check out two more spring trends here & here!

////////// all these {fabulous} shoes are via Nordstrom ////////////


WHICH ONE'S are your fave???
mine would have to be............ the Rachal Zoe's!

((or maybe the hot pink Kate Spade's??? see what i mean!))


9 comments:

magie said...

Love the shoes..my favourite one would have to be the Kate Spade pair with the hot pink :)

paislea said...

yes yes yes! i am having a total shoe kick lately! that's all i have been buying.. it's weird because i usually buy dresses or something else, but SHOES! yes! love!

drop by allister bee soon!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

I love the ones with the bows in your first photo, any idea who makes them?

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

VANESSA said...

Erin-- I LOVE those too! They are by Valentino RED. Here's the link to these fab shoes...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/red-valentino-flat-bow-sandal/3210142?origin=related-3210142-0-0-1-1

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I am crazy for that first pair of flat sandals, so so chic.

patty and lo said...

I am such a shoe girl, I get so excited for my bnew footwear for each season too! I love all of these, especially the rachel Zoe!

http://www.pattyandlo.com/

analeis said...

Ooooh those yellow tipped Sam edleman's are on my wish list now!

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

i'm with you! the rachel zoe's are super cute! the color, texture, and gold chain are perfect!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

p.s. what do you use for your collages?? they're awesome!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...