HOT PANTS.

February 22, 2012

// i personally dig it! //

this is for my East Coast gals!! whoop-whoop! colored denim is the hot hot {HOT} new trend for Spring and is literally. everywhere. i mean, everywhere! so for you gals that live in colder-weather-climates, these bright guys are the PERFECT way to transition into Spring... without freezing your {little} buns off! so i've done my colored denim homework and found my favorite-finds from Designer Denim's to The Looks for Less! so here are my faves, their prices, & where you can pick em up! 

**which denim do you prefer... Designer or the Look for Less? can you tell the difference???
***get more fashion tips & inspiration, here!

// collage by the fashion gal //

**little styling tip #1 PRINTED DENIM: to stay in the safe-zone... make sure to pair these printed bad-boys with a solid top or tee. choose a color from the actual print and use that as your solid top. or when in doubt pair your printed pants with a simple white tee!

**little styling tip #2 COLORED DENIM: a cool way to wear colored denim is to COLOR-BLOCK. color blocking is when you wear a solid color on top with a contrasting solid color on the bottom. example- wear a pair of royal blue denim with a emerald green top! daring & fun!  



i'm {personally} loving this trend... now who's with me!?




17 comments:

paislea said...

cute cute cute!!!

i love the floral ones, and the hot yellow/green ones! they're gorgeous!!

i definitely need to give this fun style a chance for spring!

happy wednesday!

drop by allister bee soon!

Megan said...

Love the floral pants! I honestly can't even tell the difference, at least not in photos, of the higher priced pants.

Courtney B said...

I neeeeeed to get my hands on a pair of colored jeans!! LOVE these!

VANESSA said...

I personally adore the leopard ones! With a white tee & bright pink lipstick!?!? Done & done!

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

i am loving coloured denim at moment. i want both sugar pink and a hot pink shades. i practically live in my dark green and purple pair!

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I want a pair of mint jeans.

Maria Flicka said...

LOVE the coloured denim so much!!

I really like your style and your blog!

Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



patty and lo said...

I am with you!! I love colored denim and think I will definitely give printed denim a whirl. Thanks for the suggestions!
-LC

http://www.pattyandlo.com/

Raquel said...

I looove colored denim! I just got a pair of red denim and pastel pink denim from American Eagle and I can't wait to wear them! I've been trying to look for some mint and yellow ones too :)

Sarah Hartley said...

I want every single one of those colored jeans. Seriously. Every. Single. One. I've just found your blog and I'm really loving your style. I am now following and I'm looking forward to seeing more :)
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Yep, I'm right there with you. Love colored denim. Just bought a poppy colored pair from H&M this weekend and am obsessed! I'm a little too timid to go for the floral jean yet....maybe in time...

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

i'm totally into both denim trends! great picks! those topshop printed denim pants are my faves!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Katie*Belle said...

I love colored denim! I've had a pair of pink jeans for years and I'm eager to add to my collection : )

katie walker said...

i am loving the coloured denim!! i just got a pair in bright cobalt and love them! i find i wear a lot of blacks/greys, and these pants are the perfect way to add a huge pop of colour :)

bevy said...

I saw an almost exact pair of the leopard style at Target last week for around $22! I didn't pick 'em up, but of course kicked myself later for not. Sometimes I just don't think.

kiley said...

happy to have just found your blog! i'm a huge fan of the candy colored pants - why has it taken so long for these to be made? darling blog and style!

kiley

http://asequindressatbreakfast.com

The Honeyroom said...

I am totally loving the colored jeans trend, I am looking for a red pair to complete my collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...