what i wore...

April 23, 2012

/ / / / / / / / / photo's by the fashion gal / / / / / / / / /

well happy monday. boowhooo (sad face). unfortunately the weather in LA wasn't all that i had hoped for. it was overcast and boarded on drizzling all weekend long! now keep in mind, i am one of those weirdo's that actually LOVES chilly overcast weather... but that is not the case when the weather man promised me sunshine & high 70's!!! damn weather man! so i threw on my favorite green poncho and dragged my spoiled LA ass to Abbot Kinney with the fireman & the Frenchie to sulk over a delicious lunch and a life changing cup of coffee. {side note: Abbot Kinney is the perfect place to roam through on a chilly overcast afternoon.} the lunch we had was from GTA ((GJelina Take Away)) & the coffee was an Affogato Gelato from Intelligensia... it's my ultimate fave. 

**if you like my green poncho, there's a chance you may like to check out MORE "what i wore's! go here.  
{the goods:}
t-shirt: LNA // high-waisted jeans: Forever 21 // poncho: from a Sample Sale two years ago (sorry!) // fringe bag: Brandy Melville // sandal's: Lulu's {in Manhattan Beach} // watch: Nixon // small dog tag necklace: Hinu // sunnies: Olympic Optics {in Manhattan Beach} // silver ring: Mexico

*tune in later this week to get a little "WE LIKE FOOD" review on GTA ((GJelina Take Out))... and believe me, i've got somethin to say!

ps: why am i being so moody today??? 
maybe because i have to start my monday at the dentist. waaaaaaaaa! 
anyway, how was your weekend??? kinda chilly? or pretty perfect?!


21 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love that green poncho, it looks perfect on you.

Heather said...

I love those pants on you!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Katie said...

those pants look awesome on you! and love the color of your poncho!

sip-n-wear said...

I love the pants and the color of the poncho is so fun!

Always Maylee said...

You look amazing in high wasted jeans! Love that green poncho, what a pretty color. And yes, a visit to the dentist can put a damper on any day!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Marta - In fashion with you said...

Love your poncho! Its green colour is perfect.

xoxo

In fashion with you

Unknown said...

That color of green is one of my absolute favorites! and it looks great on you!

-Kate

kat @ paper doll theory said...

love that bright color! you look amazing. what a nice poncho to keep you warm on those chilly nights.

love kat

www.paperdolltheory.com

VANESSA said...

Thanks gals! The kelly green can really make any chilly overcast day a little better! I forgot to mention... A very very fabulous boy told me I looked super "boho" in this outfit. He was awesome and sat next to us at the coffee shop :)

molliee said...

boo for the dentist! loving that green poncho wrap tho! that color looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

i seriously love those pants! fantastic. everything about them makes me smile.

kate
myvanillawardrobe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the pants! Super cute outfit all around. Also, thanks for the link to those jewelry trees - they actually look like they might work really well!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love that poncho and the necklace! Amazing outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm now following you!

Anna G said...

Love your sparkly necklace. Also those wide leg jeans look so cute. I hope your dentist was nice.

Liesl said...

Such a GORGEOUS look on you!!! Thank you so much for such a lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by! I'm more than happy to follow, and you are welcome to join me in NYC anytime! Yay! :)

Houndstooth & High Heels said...

LOVE those jeans! Fab! :)

http://houndstoothandhighheels.blogspot.com/

xo, S

Ella said...

That color looks amazing on you, and I love your high waisted pants! Stunning darling!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

That green poncho is fabulous, and I love the tie on the jeans!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

That color green looks superb on you, and those high-wasted jeans are fabulous! Not many people can pull them off, but you certainly can... and very well :)

Annie said...

LOVE this look Vanessa! That green poncho is so cute, and what a gorgeous color on you. Looks great with the wide leg jeans :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Zarah said...

Looks perfect on you, but i guess quite a few looks do... Love the new age hippie style! Have to get the bag... will an ipad fit in? need it for work...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...