i like YELLOW.

May 16, 2012

/ / / best pop of yellow i've ever seen! / / /

what's your favorite color??? mine is usually green {all the way}, but lately i can't get enough yellow! anywhere from mustard to canary... this color has just been calling my name. yellow isn't the easiest color to wear... SO, i've been wearing it as my accessories, in a stripe, and it's all over my home! well at least in these pillows ((& my on my rug)). one of my favorite tee's {right now} is even yellow! it's a white & yellow striped boat neck from good ole J Crew. now i'm not strictly 100% monogamous with this uber-bright color... i still have a very special place for my greens. like mint green to be exact. 
remember this post??? minty perfection.

*here's a few yellow things i love & want! gimmi gimmi.
silver beaded necklace via

fabulous yellow trousers via
neon yellow + silver necklace via
the prettiest yellow sandals via
bright yellow top via

yellow printed pillows via

i need this yellow dress, via

want more??? ok! here are a few more yellow things i am ((slightly)) in-love with
these ballet flats, this lace bralette, or this gold tassel bracelet!

what's your favorite spring color?

13 comments:

LoveT. said...

My favorite Colour is red ,but this Year i´m in love with yellow :)
Great Post!

xoxo

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Those yellow pants and the last yellow dress is amazing, and yes, I like yellow too :), a lot!

Katie said...

i'm liking yellow too. i also love coral!

Katie*Belle said...

I am loving yellow, especially this time of year. It's just so cheerful!

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

i love that top and the chair in the first photo works fantastic with the rest of the room!

from,

helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

Jersey Blogess said...

OMG - I need that yellow dress as well!!! I been searching for this dress for 3 months...lol

Always Maylee said...

My favorite color has always been pink! But I can't decorate with it because my husband won't let me, haha. For decor, my fave is blue and green! I love yellow this year too.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

sip-n-wear said...

Im loving yellow too... Esp those trousers! So pretty

bevy said...

You're the second blogger on my reader to comment about yellow. Hmmm, I think yellow is definitely having a moment. Who knows? Maybe it'll be up for color of the year next year!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Yellow has been my favorite color since I was nine and had to choose what color my room would be- since then I've always had a yellow room in my apartment, condo or house- it is such a happy color- I covet those yellow pants- they are fabulous-

monica said...

omg loooove these pictures!

pink is my favourite colour (!) but i have a weakness for anything bright

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am all about some orange, but that yellow is flirting with me majorly too! love the first chair and that last dress! lovely
xx

Carried Away said...

I have a yellow obsession now too. Very good selection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...