LOCAL LOVE.

April 25, 2012

/ / / photo's by the fashion gal / / /

if you're a semi-fanatic-coffee-lover {like me & the fireman} then you are probably always looking for the next cool spot to grab a cup of joe! this local hot-spot TWO GUNS opened about 6 months ago in manhattan beach, ca & has become one of my favorite coffee stops in LA! the shop itself is kicked back, friendly, low key, and has seating inside & out. it's become quite the little spot to meet a friend for coffee or grab a yogurt/granola breakfast on your way into work. i'm actually meeting one of my gals there for a quickie-catch-up tomorrow morning! oh, and another girlfriend there next week!! see what i mean... this place is good.

**if you like coffee check out these post's i wrote about this liquid gold. check out Caffe LuxxeInterlligensia, & my first blog post {ever} here! it's about coffee too!
stay tuned, this "LOCAL LOVE" addition is something i'm adding to my blog to give some cool local {Southbay + LA} businesses a little shout out. you can also find these "LOCAL LOVE" posts on Southbay Magazine's website... OurSouthbay.com

((i am a contributing blogger for this killer {local} mag... so make sure to check it out!)) 

xo peeps!

12 comments:

Natali said...

Mmmm, yummy!! Homemade granola, raspberries, yoghurt, honey... Oh wow!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

How cute is that vespa :).
Back, in my hometown, I had a place that I love, and every single time I go back I have to get a drink at that place.

Romy van K. said...

It all looks so delicious!

JUST LOVE IT!

xx Romy

http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

The almond croissant looks amazing! Wish I lived in CA!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

sip-n-wear said...

I have yet to have one of those lattes with milk art in it... yummmmm

Always Maylee said...

That almond croissant looks delish!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Zarah said...

Hmmm, looks yummy! Love the interior design..

Unknown said...

I love the look of this place! I am always looking for new places to get a coffee, and I have found a few but sometimes starbucks is just too convenient. xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Kerry said...

I have been meaning to check this place out and was motivated today after your post! Excellent! Thanks. :)

Anna G said...

I love small local coffee shops. I'm such an addict that I try to find the best one all over the city.

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love coffee and finding new spots!! That just looks amazing!

Natalie Lauren Photography said...

Love this place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...