MAN STYLE.

April 24, 2012

/ / photos via / /

today we're talking about boys boys boys... oh AND the style they rock. last sunday when the fireman & i cruised to Abbot Kinney (( in Venice Beach)) i had the chance to sit back and do some serious people-watching. people-watching has always been one of my favorite past-times... not like the stalking type... i just like to see what people are wearing, ect... and Venice Beach is a PREMIERE place to soak in some raw LA culture! but i must say... my ultimate favorite place to people-watch is the airport. yep, LAX baby! i'll even get there a little early to grab my huge latte, sit back, and take in all the different types of styles that travel in-and-out of our busy little city. so now let's talk about MEN'S STYLE... and what you're man rocking these days!

**for more MAN-STUFF go here!


mr. cool guy.
the prepster.
the beach babe.
a hipster.

i think the fireman is definitely right smack in between "A Hipster" + "A Beach Babe".
what's your boy??? or even a boy you're currently crushing on??

better yet, if you're a guy reading this post... and i know there are about 7 of you that do now ((they're basically all related to me)) then what style are you??? Phillip, you can comment anonymously ;)




15 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

That first pair of shoes is so cool, I want a pair, I know it's for boys :), but I like it.

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love these! I love the hipster shirt, the prepster outfit, and the cool guy outfit. haha! I think my bf is a combo of a few of them!

TheTinyHeart said...

I don't think my hubby fits into any of these style categories! He's a jeans and tee shirt kind of guy :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following now and would love it if you could follow back!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Jess said...

This is great!
I think m boyfriend (and most of my guy friends) fit in the "Hipster" category haha!

Happy Tuesday :)
xo

Anna G said...

I have a weakness for guys with style. I would date any guy that falls under the cool guy category.

Joe Cacace said...

Great post Vanessa! I think I'd fall somewhere between cool guy and hipster, with a bit of a punk influence.

Always Maylee said...

Love this. My husband is somewhere between a prepster and a hipster! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Erika said...

Great blog and great post! My hubs has come a loooong way since his days in ripped jeans, Doc Martins, and thift-store t-shirts. Now I would consider him a very mild prepster...with a hint of hipster. Is that even possible?! Ha.

VANESSA said...

Joe-- I definitely agree! you are very much a combo-package with that fabulous punk rock influence! thanks for following my blog buddy!! :)

sip-n-wear said...

hmm... i think my hubby is more of the 'prepster'... can't really label his style... actually my style for him... haha :P

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

i love this post! my BF who is also a fireman is def the beach babe, but thats probably bc we live at the beach...i wish he was more hipster tho haha!

Zarah said...

I love the prepster.. hahaha! hilarious!

bevy said...

People watching in airports is a fave of mine also!

I think I like guys who dress part prepster, part cool.

Kira said...

The shoes in that first photo are so cool. My husband is definitely mr. cool guy. Always rocking the v-neck tee.

Christine said...

I think my boy is between a prepster and a hipster... a pripster haha?! xo

www.cashmerekinetic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...