MOTHER'S DAY {gift guide}

April 30, 2012

happy monday peeps! is anyone else completely stumped on how it could possibly be the first day of May tomorrow!? as in, the 5th month of the year??? this year has officially flown by. like here it is... and poof, there it went. so we need to get our butts in gear & start shopping for the lovely ladies in our lives... we like to call MOMS

**i hope this gift-guide helps you shop for your wife, friend, sister, or mom... which ever Mother you like to treat on this special day. PS: Mother's Day lands on May 13th this year... so get shoppin!

 row one. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
row two. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
row three. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
row four. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


have you started looking for the perfect gift yet???

13 comments:

Heather said...

I want those neon flats for myself :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I know what you mean, it MAY!!!! And it's so hot outside :).

Maria Camila said...

i'll take one of each please, but i guess since I'm not a mom i don't count lol

xo, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

sip-n-wear said...

oooo nice collection.. i want that first shirt from jcrew!! i wanted it for months now, but it won't go on sale!!!!

Always Maylee said...

I kind of want to buy all of these things for myself...oops!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Squared said...

very cute!!!! My bf also wants to be a fireman!

Kira said...

Those flats are beautiful, on my wish list for sure!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Uhm, okay, I am emailing this post to the hubs! I want it all...but I will let him surprise me! So much fun stuff!!
xo,
Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

VANESSA said...

Shanna-- yay! i hope you get it ALL!!! i'm a new mama to a French Bulldog ((Charlie))... maybe i should hint to the fireman that i should get a little Mother's Day gift! Sounds about right... right!?

chanel said...

i wanted the striped and pink shirt so bad! i was so bummed when the store only had xs and it sold out online!

xo
chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love this mothers day gift guide! so many great ideas : )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

obsessing over the rebecca minkoff neon yellow flats! super cute!

Hank hendricks said...

Nice collection...I really like it.

gift pakistan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...