what i wore...

April 03, 2012

///////////////// photo's by the fashion gal /////////////////

 well, when i Rome!!! i don't know about you, but when i go to the desert i feel like it's a total MUST to wear white-on-white-on-white as much as physically possible! i mean, don't you!?! but i'm also the kind of gal that thinks keeping it simple and pairing a little white tank with some killer white skinnies is an outfit make in wardrobing heaven! my modo is... when in doubt keep it simple!

* have you been sporting any white skinnies this Spring? i think they are a SPRING TIME must!
**if you're liking this little diddy... check out more "what i wore's" here!
***speaking of diddy... the fireman said i was looking like P. Diddy's wing-man in this look ((i'm taking it as a compliment!!! yeah, so there!))




{the goods:}
tank: American Apparel // belt: Calleen Cordero // jeans: Target (low rise) // hat: H&M {in the men's section} // camel sandals: Sam Edleman // watch: Nixon // gold spike bracelet: Forever 21 // rings: oldie-but-goodies // bag: from Cabo {a couple years ago!!}


are you a white-on-white kinda gal?? i am! i think it's looks super fresh and so clean, clean. ;)

21 comments:

Heather said...

Love the hat on you!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the look! And those skinnies are from Target?! SCORE! xoxo, morgan

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The perfect look, I love it.

Polar Paradox said...

so cute I love it!! Makes me feel like it summer! Perfect

xoxo

Whitney
Pants on Parade

Kira said...

I am SUPER pale. There is no way that look would work for me, but it looks great on you!

alicia said...

love this look! your hat looks perfect on you.

Daniela said...

great outfit - simple and summery. It's way to cold out here to wear all white but your outfit makes me not want to wait

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your sandals...they are the perfect every day nude, and go great with white. Your newest follower :)

CupcakesOMG! said...

okay, your arms are awesome!!! i feel like in order to pull of a tank top the right way, you have to have great arms. and a tan. of which, i have neither. so needless to say, you won't spot my in a white tank very often!

CupcakesOMG!

Kathy said...

Basic is everything! xoxo
http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

VANESSA said...

Cupcakes-- YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!! i love it!

Andrea said...

very cute dog

-Art a la Rue

Hannah said...

Love the hat especially!

I could never wear white on white- I am super pale so would look like a ghost! But I love it on other people- you definitely pull it off!

Dana said...

I love the white on white look! Your hat totally adds to the outfit. Looking good!

Dana
http://bigcity-farmgirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love the all white outfit : ) thanks for visiting my blog! would love to follow each other!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Loving the sandals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! You're blog is cool. Going to follow on bloglovin! :)

Unknown said...

*your....I can't seem to write proper English anymore apparently! haha.

El said...

You look amazing! And your dog is so cute :)

xo

bevy said...

i adore a white head to toe! great look.

bevy said...

i adore a white head to toe! great look.

Andee Layne said...

you look adorable! I have the same skinnies! funny i found you blog being advertised on my blog through blogher. Glad i stumbled across it xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...