we like food: lunch

April 13, 2012

/ / / / / / / photo's by the fashion gal / / / / / / /

if ya haven't heard, the fireman and i ((welp)) WE LIKE FOOD! and i mean, i lot. so here is a restaurant we went to in Palm Springs last week! it was a killer lunch spot called Trio {off of Palm Canyon Drive} in Downtown Palm Springs. so if you're heading to Coachella this weekend, pop into this little hot-spot if you need a plate of fresh n' delsih food! some of you may be surprised, but i ordered the big-ass BBQ Sandwich that came with crunchy homemade potato chips and the fireman, well he got the salad. just kidding! well actually, i'm not. but his salad was pretty delsih & over-the-top too! {sorry honey!!!}

*hey some people like to golf on vacation, we like to eat! 
**if you have any yummy hot-spots in Palm Springs let me know with a comment below or here on my facebook! we had such a great time we definitely plan on going back soon! 

 THE BABY BEET SALAD vs. THE BIG ASS BBQ SANDWICH
{BBQ Tofu Sandwich: Organic Tofu baked in Special Sauce & baked again in Hickory Orange BBQ Sauce, Sauteed Onions, with Slaw, Carrot Salad & Potato Chips }
{ Roasted Baby Beet Salad: Baby Beets, Mixed Greens, Pecans, Blue Cheese, Citrus Selections, Balsamic Vinaigrette, +add Ahi... i will definitely try and make this at home! yum. }
if you want more FOODIE FIXES check our facebook page for more fabulous foodie goodness!


what are your big weekend plans this weekend???
i'll be hosting a bridal shower... pics & more to come next week!


7 comments:

sip-n-wear said...

oh man... that sandwich looks so so good!!

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty!

Fiorenza said...

mmmmm...i will try to do it at home!!

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss
Fiore

Ash said...

how about next time you go, you tell me.. and we will meet you there!

its been forever since we've been out to the desert.. and we have TWO weddings coming up out there (:

so now i will HAVE to try this tofu sandwich..

VANESSA said...

Ash-- will do! ;)

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I can really relate to it and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Romy van K. said...

Oh my god. That's so cool! It looks delicious!

You have a new follower! Feel free to follow back.

xx Romy

http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...