what i wore...

April 17, 2012

/ / / / / / / / / / / photo's by the fashion gal / / / / / / / / / / /

the weather in LA has been crazy lately! craaa-zy!!! one day it is howling 50mph winds with sideways rain and the next day it is warm and sunny with gorgeous blue sky's! so yesterday was one of the good ones! a bright blue sky with a pretty sunset and warm weather in between. so i threw on my go-to white skinnies ((from Target... hello, score!)) and my new favorite nude pumps to celebrate this gorgeous day. this kinda-look is my go-to outfit for a spontaneous date-night with my #1 squeeze, the fireman.

**i heard it was 85° in NYC yesterday! is the weather  a little crazy where you live too???
***check out more "what i wore's" HERE. boom.

{the goods:}
white skinny jeans: Target!!! // denim jacket: vintage // taupe tunic: H&M // black bralette: Cosa Bella // fringe bag: Brandy Melville // nude heels: Calvin Klein // sunnies: Ray-Bans // watch: Nixon // nail polish: Revlon {Tropical Paradise} // lipstick: MAC {girl about town} // frenchie: that's my baby Charlie!!!

have you been sporting your white skinnies these days???

23 comments:

Romy van K. said...

You just look amazing!

xx Romy

http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Perfect casual look!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!

sip-n-wear said...

perfect casual look!

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Well aren't you adorable with the cutest blog on the block. Loving your style! Glad you said hi earlier so I could stop by here and tell ya that I'm your newest follower :)

Unknown said...

cute outfit! loving your blog--following you now :) xo

Always Maylee said...

Love this casual look! the jean jacket with the white skinnies, perfect! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love to follow each other! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Jacqueline said...

Hey Vanessa, thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Of course we should follow each other!
I love skinny jeans paired with pointed heels -you can never go wrong with that! Your dog is adorable!!

xoxo, Jacqueline

Mannequin de Vitrine

Annie said...

Can't believe those jeans are from Target! So cute Vanessa, lovin' this casual look...and Charlie is frealin' adorable :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

VANESSA said...

Thanks gals! And YES... Target! Go get em while they're still there!

Annie-- Thanks Mama... I couldn't agree more! She's perfect!!

Unknown said...

This is a cute casual look! And the nude shoes are a great touch. :)

Jess said...

Love this entire outfit - I just got some white skinnies and I cannot wait to wear them :)

You look so cute in them!

xo

Because Shanna Said So said...

You are beautiful as usual...and look at those guns!! Arms are looking killer! ;) Weather in Texas has been fab...pretty much sunny and in the 80's for the past 3 weeks. I can't get enough!
xo,
Shanna

Izzy said...

I wish I could rock white skinnies as well as you do! they make your legs look amazing and miles long. not everyone can pull them off, so props :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Head to Toe Chic said...

Love your jacket and your dog is so cute! Following you now :)

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

bevy said...

good look! like the bright pink lips!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are fabulous!

Kate

Unknown said...

ummm I was just thinking, "Where are those jeans from?" and then I find out Target!! Score! They're so cute. Also, about the weather - it was 90 degrees in Boston on Monday! CRAZY!

Lauren Knight said...

Beautiful. Love the nude heels with the white skinnies. They make your already sky-high legs look even longer!

VANESSA said...

Wow! Thank you Lauren!! xo's!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ahh! The look without the jacket is SO my style. Love it with the jacket too...I would just look a little short with it on. Your pup is adorable.

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

cute outfit! and omg charlie is so adorable!!! can't get enough!!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Marita Bliss said...

Your shoes ♥ !

I have a pair of light gray ones, use them a lot. I haven't found the perfect white pair yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...