HAPPY friday!

April 20, 2012

/ / / photo via / / /

we made it!!! another week down... and one killer weekend ahead!! the weather is going to perfection (so i hear), the beaches will be full, and my days are going to be close to empty! yay! i love those weekends were you have time to do just about anything you want. i plan on walking to coffee both saturday & sunday morning, redecorating my office {a little}, and kicking back with my mini familia ((well, Charlie & the fireman)). oh, but we do have one big thing to look forward to this weekend... the puppy's first day of school!!! we are attending our first day of doggy training classes and are super excited to make some new puppy friends (and hopefully learn how to sit & stay along the way). needless to say, Charlie is fricken pumped! i hope you all have a fantastic weekend.


if you want to check out from work early...
here's a couple fancy links to distract you:


if this dress was 6" shorter... it would be the PERFECT summer dress! don't ya think?

i love love love this idea... INSTAGRAM magnets??! i mean, come on! i'm ordering some as we speak.

how beautiful + delicious does this SPRING english pea, potato, and rice soup look? it's so pretty!

lately i've been sporting my TOMS as part of my daily "run-around-town" uniform. so i may be in need for a new spring-y pair... i thinking these puppies just may do the trick.

i would like to watch a movie in this FLOATING theater?? wouldn't you? maybe Titanic 3D... or maybe not.

this just may be the EASIEST DIY in the world! like, for real. i'm totally doing it to my front door mat.

i've been on a coaster kick ((for whatever strange reason)) and THESE are my new fave.

i'm going to try and replicate these looks TODAY, TOMORROW, and SUNDAY!!


((check out more "HAPPY friday" links here.))
welp peeps, i hope you all have a fabulous + sunny weekend! enjoy!



10 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

New links, yes, I'm off to discover them.

Heather said...

I love that dress - it's summer perfection! TGIF!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Fiorenza said...

ok the picture is soooo cute...in love with the miu miu shoes..

are you on instagram?? would like to follow you..let me know the nickname!

have a nice w-e with your mini familia ;)

kisses

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

Fiore

Katie said...

your weekend sounds amazing! I would love to live by a beach or be able to walk to coffee. unfortunately neither or an option in the suburbs of chicago. : ) have a great weekend!!

Always Maylee said...

I love coasters from anthropologie, I have a set that I love. Have a fabulous weekend!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

I had the same thought about the dress, I literally almost bought it to be taken up but want to wait until its on sale!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

VANESSA said...

Erin-- good minds think alike!! i'm waiting for it to go on sale too!!! xo's have a good weekend!

Annie said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend, hope Charlie has fun! And yes, that polka dot dress is SO cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

hope in high heels said...

Oh my... How have I not heard of instantaneous magnets before - these are fabulous... I can just see my fridge is going to be covered. Have a fabulous weekend!

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

nice links! that soup looks delish! and ive also been looking for coasters! the ones you found at anthro are so cute!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...