STREET STYLE: spring trends

April 12, 2012

last night i had the opportunity to speak to a group of {fabulous} ladies in Manhattan Beach about Spring Fashion and how-to incorporate new trends into their current wardrobe! so i touched on a few of my favorite trends for this lovely Spring season! transitioning out of your tall winter boots & sweaters, and into your new strappy sandals & skirts can be a bit tricky with all of the options that come with a new season. so i say, try and focus on 3 new trends that you want to implement into your wardrobe and wear with them confidence! last night we focused on 3 big trends to conquer this Spring... and 3 ways to wear them!

**i tried to leave the group of Manhattan Beach ladies with a little message that i embrace daily... have fun with your style, stick with what works, while trying new things, & wear it all with confidence! 



what are your favorite 3 trends YOU'RE trying to conquer this Spring!?

10 comments:

Annie said...

These are SUCH fun trends - I've been looking for the perfect floral skirt, but no such luck yet! This post makes me want to go shopping right now :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

sip-n-wear said...

I love all the springs trends that are going on right now... so fresh and clean!

Jersey Blogess said...

love them all!! I love colors so I am so excited that its being brought back around - I love the neons and anything loud!

Unknown said...

These are great great trends! I'm personally obsessed with color blocking and neon right now. xoxo, morgan

VANESSA said...

Annie-- I know places like forever 21 have floral skirts right now... Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Pastels for me!

Morgan Brooks said...

Such an amazing post. Really did a fabulous job. Your blog is so lovely as well!

Anna G said...

I've been really wanting to try more floral jeans, some neon colors and color blocking. Also I'm constantly in neutral colors so any color would be a nice addition.

Heather said...

Great post! I want to tackle pastels, peplums, and floral prints :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

bevy said...

spring makes it so much easier to wear lots of color. of course, I'm still gaga for neon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...