what i wore...

May 03, 2012

/ / / photo's by the fashion gal... taken by the fireman! / / /

i have been a gal-on-the-go these days! i've been shopping for clients Spring Wardrobe's almost everyday this week! so needless to say i haven't had much time to think about what I am going to wear. so... THIS has been my daily uniform! a pair of sleek-straight-leg-jeans, a big easy tee {this one is Alexander Wang}, all topped off with my favorite green utility jacket! oh, and of course a big statement necklace. i figure the big necklace will distract people from telling how tired i am! ((wink-wink)). remember these red Toms from this post? i love Mr. Tom... and the cushion-y cozy shoes that get me through long days like these!

**make sure to check out more "what i wore" here! or on the left index under "the goodies"
***and check out the quick-fix make-up that was in my purse this week... perfect for those super long days!
{the goods:}
t-shirt: Alexander Wang // jeans: Goldsign (ps: coziest jeans ever!) // utility jacket: Urban Outfitters // shoes: Toms (a little note: buy these puppies snug... they will stretch half a size!) // chunky gold necklace : H&M // watch: Nixon // gold spike bracelet: Forever // sunnies: Ray-Ban Wafarer // make-up: Clinique // lipstick: YSL


what have you been wearing these days???

19 comments:

Natali said...

Lovely Toms and I like your fringed bag :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look perfect, just my style.

Izzy said...

this is what I'd call effortlessly chic :) love the utility jacket, goes so well with the Toms!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Katie said...

so cute! and I LOVE your hair!!

TheTinyHeart said...

Perfect simple look! The braid in your hair looks fabulous!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

sip-n-wear said...

super cute casual look!

Always Maylee said...

Love this casual look and those red toms are so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Kira said...

I love that necklace! I pretty much live in my Toms as well when I'm out and about with the baby.

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

You always look really effortless in anything you wear. Seriously, so pretty!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

VANESSA said...

Wow thank you Erin!! That's so nice!

Tiffany said...

You totally pull off the side twisty-braid-in-pony-tail thing. I must try!

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Ahh I have the same necklace from H&M! I love your hair here! do a tutorial on that dollface ;)

www.dashysassy.com

Marionberry Style said...

Hey girl! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your style...it's relatable and street-savvy :)
So yes...I am now following :)
XO - Marion

Anonymous said...

I like your shoes! :3
Blog - Facebook - Twitter

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

LOVE this outfit! :) Love the jacket, the necklace, and your hairstyle is just gorgeous!!!

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' style blog

Romy van K. said...

The jacket is amazing!

xx Romy

http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

Vang said...

Love the red TOMS!

Unknown said...

Cute casual look!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Anonymous said...

give me your jacket. i will pay you for your jacket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...