music sunday...

May 27, 2012

/  /  cozy bed via  /  /

gooooood morning! ((yawn.)) tell me, is there anything better then waking up on a cozy Sunday morning, opening all your bedroom windows, and listening to a little music as you crawl back into bed??? well, i may be alone on this one... but to me that sounds like the start to a perfect Sunday. if you're with me, here are a couple tunes for you to listen to... all curled up in bed!


{Radical Face "Welcome Home" great song.}

{The XX "Intro" i could play this on repeat all day long.}

{Passion Pit "Swimming in the Flood" another good one right???}


if you'd like to lay in bed & listen a little bit longer
... then here are more Music Sundays for ya.



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am totally with you on this. That is the perfect Sunday morning to me...

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

aah, i love the xx. great post!

from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

VANESSA said...

I'm so glad you girls are with me on this one! Enjoy your Sunday!! xx

sip-n-wear said...

sounds like a great Sunday morning, but wow... it feels like years since we got to do that now with a toddler waking us up super early in the morning... enjoy it while it lasts!!

Ella said...

That picture is amazing, so inspiring and delicious, wish I could stay like that all week long, but now it's monday so, have a nice week gal! (:

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...