DIY, TO-DO LIST.

May 02, 2012

Neon Tassel Necklace via A Pair & A Spare

one of my favorite things about geeking-out on other bloggers sites is seeing what they are making and getting inspired by their killer DIY's! the projects i've been LOVING lately all seem to revolve around bright colors or even a simple touch of NEON! here are a few DIY's {"do it yourself"} project that are on my ((long list)) of must-do projects!


**if you'd like to check out some of my DIY archives... go here!
Macrame Bracelet's via Honestly WTF
Paper Calla Lilies via Oh Happy Day!
Colorful Homemade Stationary via Cupcakes and Cashmere
Neon Wrapped Twigs via Emma Dime
Spray Painted vase via Refinery 29
Color Blocked Rope Basket via Design Sponge


 which DIY is now on YOUR LIST!?!?

12 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Yeah, I love the first two items, so so chic.

Katie said...

i've made a bracelet similar to the one you posted - it was really easy and I love it!

Hannah said...

That necklace is amazing. I want it!

Floortje said...

Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting!
XO

TheTinyHeart said...

I LOVE that neon necklace! I'm lazy though and I usually just buy things instead of make them, haha.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Arika Yasmine said...

The bracelets look gorgeous...
I want that DIY bracelet :)

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

Little Tiffanista said...

LOVE THE Bracelets and LOVE The Necklace!!!! Thank you for sharing this----xo

Unknown said...

love it love it love it

Annie said...

LOVE those macrame bracelets - so pretty! Definitely wish I had more time for DIYs too :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Always Maylee said...

I love the bracelets!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Fiorenza said...

love the paper calla lilies!!

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss from italy
Fiore

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

love those bracelets!


xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...