KILLER JEWELS.

May 09, 2012

/ / // photo's + jewelry via DANNI JO // / /

to say that i'm completely head-over-heals IN LOVE with this ((fabulous)) jewelry line, would be an understatement! i'm boarderlining on speechless. i love that each and every piece is juxtaposed with mixed metals, neon threads, raw turquoise, and a touch of rhinestones or crystals. AND to top it all off the gals who's crazy brain-juice created this {amazing} line are not only sisters  and the perfect balance of classic & colorful, but are close friends with one of my favorite bloggers... The Man Repeller! ((this chick hilarious... you've got to check her out)). so without further adue {and slight ass kissing "send me a sample send me a sample send me a sample, pretty please."} HERE are a few of my favorite DANNI  JO pieces....... . . . 

**what do you think... wouldn't Danni Jo & Hatch be a match made in heaven?? remember this post?




***a couple places you can find this killer line is...
>> DANNI JO website
>> SHOPBOP
>> SHOPSTYLE
>> WRIGHT'S in Manhattan Beach, CA
((an awesome boutique i used to work at!))

here's a little more insite on the DANNI JO brand. . .



well pretty great pieces right???
could be the perfect Mother's Day gift too!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

The pieces are a dream!! xx

The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

WIN 40$ + A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES BY ROMWE

Heather said...

Killer jewels is right - such amazing pieces!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

OMG Vanessa, these are perfect, I love the first one, I want it!

Jersey Blogess said...

wow - I love them all! I couldnt pick which one was my fave - I wan them all :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen this...I love every piece I'm going to the site and buying something...yeah!

Houndstooth & High Heels said...

Those pieces are fabulous! I especially love the bracelets that mix metal and neon!

http://houndstoothandhighheels.blogspot.com/

xo, S

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am still in love with the original neon collar necklace. But seriously, who am I kidding, I would take any piece from their collection!
xx
Here&Now

Emily said...

These jewelry pieces are so so amazing!
Creamy

Always Maylee said...

Gorgeous jewelry, those necklaces are pretty amazing!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

VANESSA said...

I'm completely in love with the first necklace... And the second and third. Let's face it I love them all. Ugh. I need to play the lotto.

Linlicious-style.nl said...

gorgeous!
love this post

let's follow eachother?
GFC + bloglovin + fb + twitter ?

www.linlicious-style.nl

kerrin said...

nothing better than dannijo...cute blog! wanna follow each other? x

Because Shanna Said So said...

I love it all...just wish I could afford it all...
xo,
Shanna

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

perfect mother's day gifts, danni jo has amazing jewelry. great post and ideas! :) xx

www.ahitofsarah.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...