KILLER STYLE.

February 29, 2012

// The Glamouria's style is so chic it could make the biggest fashion gals take a second look at their closets. she has the kind of style that makes you look at your closet and think, "i don't have shit wear!". just sayin. //

the beauty of blogging & bloggers {to me} is that you can always find a constant & VERY current update on the ever-changing world of fashion! with a little web browsing you can see what's in, out, cool, un-cool, crazy & just crazy enough. here are a few of my favorite bloggers with killer style. i guess you could call them my fashion-blogging-muses! these gals have got it just right. they can mix & match colors & prints with their eyes closed... and do they ever! check. it. out. boom.

**if you want to see some more fun outfits you could always click............ here!

// Late Afternoon has avant-gaurd style that can inspire you to think outside the {pretty little} box we sometimes get stuck in. she's kinda fabulous and oh-so-chic! check her out. //
// Cupcakes and Cashmere is chic has got it figured out! her style is on point and super do-able! she wears a lot of designer duds, but sometimes mixes in a top from H&M for us normal folk to understand. designer or not, her style is perfection! let's face it, this gal is a top dog. //
// Design Love Fest is one of those gals that has just GOT IT. her blog, style, and creativity is killer. she has to be left-handed. //
// The Man Repeller is off. her. rocker........... and i LOVE it! her style is rad. and if you don't think so, then keep those thoughts to yourself. ((just kidding!)). this gal is really entertaining too! //



 WHO are your favorite Fashion Bloggers???
pick me pick me! (( totally kidding!!!! ))


11 comments:

Heather said...

I need to check these girls out - they look awesome! Thanks for sharing :) And of course I think you and your style is fabulous :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Loving all these pics - and definitely makes me think I have nothing to wear - which is totally a lie :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Fiorenza said...

love the man repeller and cupcakes and cashmere..two of my favourites..but i'm in love with the cherry blossom girl..she seems living in a fairytale..totally out of ostinate fashion trends!!

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

baciiii from italy
Fiorenza

paislea said...

the dress in that first picture is to die for! i absolutely love it!

drop by allister bee soon!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

These ladies are definitely in my daily reads, great picks!!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I agree with you pick, I have some of them in my monthly "I like your style".

Anonymous said...

I follow Cupcakes & Cashmere as well! But I've got to say your style is pretty cool too! Very LA. I like it!

bevy said...

I adore Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere! Her style is just perfect in my book!

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

totally agree with you on glamourai, cupcakes, and man repeller! another fave of mine is sincerely jules. i have yet to check out the other two. i will def check them out!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Anna G said...

I adore the Man Repeller and her crazy antics. I also love Style Rookie. I've followed Tavi for such a long time. I love her work for Rookie mag also.

Marissa, Foldable Flats said...

love all pink outfit! so cute!

www.afterflats.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...