Love Potion no. 3: GIFT GUIDE

February 10, 2012

////////////// VALENTINE's DAY GIFTS... for her & for him! /////////////////////////////////////////////////


1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6   /   7   /   and   1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6   /   7   /


well i hope this {GIFT-GUIDE} love-collage helps guide you in the right direction for that perfect special something... for your perfect special someone! have a wonderful weekend being extra mooshie-and-romantic! xo, the gal!


**a little note: these MAN-GIFTS have the fireman stamp of approval. 
so ladies, buy away! good luck!


14 comments:

Lola said...

Great list, I lvoe the watch and the sneakers!! X

Michelle's Style File said...

Great ideas- love this gift guide!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

kate said...

Ooo love that necklace and the cupcake!!! Happy Valentines Weekend!
velvetcupcakes

paislea said...

ahhhhhh! i'm loving the little polka dot bra and panty set! so cute!

drop by allister bee soon!

VANESSA said...

i actually would take anything on this gift guide.... now let's just hope the fireman gets the hint ;)


happy friday! yaaaaaay!

alicia said...

i wish i saw those earrings sooner! they are so pretty, and they're named 'alicia'!! ;( haha

Jersey Blogess said...

I am going to get myself some perfume (#7)

Unknown said...

Nice blog :D

Do you wanna follow each others?

Marie
oxoxo
http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

Molliee said...

love this guide! The je t'aime necklace is my fave!

Ellen said...

I seriously always have such a hard time shopping for men. so, THANK YOU for this! haha it's going to save me a lot of time. I'm new to your blog but love it! I'm now following and I'd love for you to follow me as well if you get the chance :)

xoxo
Ellen
www.seizethestyle.blogspot.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Chanel is always a great gift!!!

Kira said...

Those plates are so pretty, I would absolutely love to get those as a gift!

Fiorenza said...

hope that my boyfriend will be a good boyfriend!! he should get ideas from your blog!! ;)


bisou Fiorenza

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

ali v. said...

my husband would LOVE that beer-making kit...ohmygoodness! such good picks! we're doing DIY for Valentine's this year to save a few $$, but this has me wishing we weren't ;) hope you have a happy Sunday, my dear! xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...