music sunday...

February 19, 2012

// Gotye! photo via //

do you ever hear a song you love over & over again everywhere you go and just can't seem to figure out WHO IT IS??? well that was me with this song! that is until i was at a fabulous cocktail party with the fireman friday night AND finally heard this funky beat and danced my little buns off! luckily, our DJ-slash-hostess was there to finally unveil the song name & band of this cool beat. so here it is {without further adue} GOTYE singing "Someone That I Used to Know"... ennnnnnjoy! eek! xo.

******check out more Music Sunday tunes here! ahhhhhhh yeeeeah!

{ Gotye "Someone That I Used to Know" have i mentioned... i really dig this tune! }


what's YOU'RE favorite new tune these days??


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that song. Even more, I love Walk Off The Earth's cover of it.

-Kate

VANESSA said...

oh good call! i'll check it out! thanks kate :)

Anonymous said...

First time I've heard the song...I like it! Thanks for spotlighting it...

Elise said...

Ahhhh I love this song! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm currently loving on Mumford & Sons as well.

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

wow im also really digging this song! im always looking for new music and this is right down my alley. thanks for sharing!

p.s. one song i've been kind of obsessed with is concrete wall by zee avi. check it out if you havent yet :)

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Nnenna said...

Ah, yes! I found this song through Spotify and I absolutely love it- so good!

Ellegra said...

I LOVE THIS SONG. its been on repeat for weeks.
check this cover, its amazing

Somebody That I Used To Know - Pentatonix (Gotye cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hOKuAigsrec

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...