photo's via my instagram
the fireman & i's romantical trip to Palm Springs this past weekend was fantastic. we definitely adapted to the relaxed Palm Springs life, and quickly! we mastered the art of lounging around pool side all day, only going into town for iced lattes, and eating mint chip ice cream for lunch (ok, i was the only one that did that). neither here nor there. anyway, one major perk to living in LA is the proximity to fun warm places, like PS!! in LA we are only two hours to the desert (Palm Springs) and two hours to the boarder (Mexico). gotta love a quick trip outta town!
SO, here are 11 things i love about the dessert...
1. desert sunsets & palm tress
2. the people watching, ice cold drinks, and DJ @ the Ace Hotel pool
3. El Jefe's teeny tiny tacos
4. eating popsicles out of necessity
5. the delicious coffee shop Koffi
6. the colorful Saguaro Hotel
7. wearing all white, sun dresses, pastels, polka dots, and hats!
9. the modern furniture show
10. the hummus plate at the Ace Hotel (oh. my. god.)
11. how much everyone LOVES french bulldogs
where is you favorite place to getaway???