5 things: SUMMER BRIGHTS

June 17, 2013

 one: my new favorite emerald green scarf + polka dot chambray J.Crew shirt. 
(shirt is now on sale)

with all the June Gloom that has been looming over LA for the past week, it was nice to have a little sunshine this past weekend! so i documented a few things in my little world that are bright and making me happy lately. how was your weekend? hopefully it was filled with bright colors, warm weather, and a happy n' meaningful Father's Day.

here are more 5 Things, from me to you!
two: the La Tartine Gourmande cookbook is full of beautiful photo's & elegant recipes.
three: being a Wardrobe Stylist i have a little bit of a hoarding situation when it comes to clothes...
so i use a rolling rack for the clothes that can't seem to fit into my closet. resourceful!
four: this white woven basket is the newest addition to my kitchen AND the perfect home for my fruit.
 five: well that there is our sleepy baby... taking over the couch & getting belly scratches (as usual).






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haѵе bеen exploring foг a bit for any high qualіty
articles oг blog posts on this kіnԁ οf house .

Exploring іn Υahoo I finаlly stumbled upon this webѕіte.
Studying this informatіοn So i'm satisfied to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will make certain to do not omit this site and give it a glance regularly.

Take a look at my web blog Ancient rome can be quite a good way to go to. The italian capital Motels

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

my website :: web site

Cake Couture said...

Lovely pictures!!
xoxo

www.cakeandcouture.com

Annie said...

OK that scarf looks absolutely amazing, especially with the dotted chambray! And your Frenchie is too cute...we adopted a Frenchie in December and she LOVES to get her belly scratched :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Ang said...

your rings are beautiful! i've been looking for a thick band like this.... can you tell me where you found it? i absolutely love yours paired together!
thanks! :)

Mabel and Zora said...

Cute baby frenchi!

Annie said...

Love those rings! Your wedding band? So beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...