COZY PRINTS.

August 24, 2012


first things first, happy friday!

this weekend we have some fun plans lined up... a day with my family at the Del Mar horse races ((aka: 1st annual "Surf Meets the Turf" yes, it's actually called that)) and then a cozy day in on sunday... which i am personally {super} excited for. sometimes you just need to make a day to be home and enjoy your home! so what ever your plans are... i hope you find some time to kick your feet up and relax!

these could really round out my cozy sunday in.


images via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dell Mar horse racing is truly a fun day and when I wear a big colorful hat I always have good luck...racing tip #1

Emily said...

Going to a horse race is totally on my bucket list!! I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Sounds like you had some fabulous weekend plans... Love me some Roman Holiday... Aubrey always makes me happy when I have some down time!
xx
Here&Now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...