honeymoon dreaming.

June 13, 2012

/ Maldives via /

when the fireman & i got engaged ((just last week)) one of the first things we started talking about was... where are we going to go on our honeymoon! who ever came up with this fantastic idea of a honeymoon should win an award. i mean, your get to married your best bud, have a raging party ((where people spoil you with gifts)), and THEN go on a killer vacation!??? this whole married thing is sounding pretty good! so here are a few places that we've been dreaming about...

**check out one of my first post's ever... the topic was Bali!
/Bali via /
/ Bora Bora via /
/ Figi via /


have you been to any of these places???
or... do you have any honeymoon ideas!?

{i'd love to hear them!}

10 comments:

Rosie said...

All those places sound incredible, especially Bora Bora!!! Costa Rica is amazing too! So exciting!!!!!!!

Cfieser said...

Those look amazing! I think there is a 10 day trip where you can spend a few nights on Bora Bora, Moorea and Tahiti.

We spent our honeymoon in Grace Bay on Turks & Caicos and explored the Caicos islands next to us.

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am not even engaged yet and I still regularly dream about my honeymoon destination! Bora bora is at the top of my list! Have fun with the planning, and enjoy this special time
xx
Here&Now

sip-n-wear said...

Wow ... So wanna be at one of the places now... We went to kuaui and maui for our hm and we loveeed kuaui... So so beautiful

Fashion R&D said...

I'd go to any of those places too....so yeah, just let me know if you need a personal assistant, wedding packer....whatever title you want me to have lol!

chanel said...

well, bali is always amazing. we did fiji which was amazing as well. we can talk about it over our next coffee. :)

Micha said...

I got married in Bali. I would totally recommend it, there is a little bit of everything. Check out Desa Seni in Canggu.

Unknown said...

This blog looking beautiful and well described about Bali Honeymoon Package
Bali Holiday Packages I found various information here about Bali Packages
Bali Honeymoon Holiday packages
Thanks

Janelle Borelli said...

Bora Bora is on my bucket list of places to see!! Looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Bora Bora is on my list of places to visit!! romantic to see these romantic places.

Destination Travels
http://www.destinationtravels.in/
destinationtrvl@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...