SUMMER ESSENTIALS: bathing suit

June 21, 2012

/ tyler rose bikini via /

oh yes, it's true. summer = bathing suit season. i'm sorry i didn't make up the rules! it is what it is. so let's suck it up and find the cutest suit POSSIBLE that flatters what we're working with!!! that is unless you look like the girl in the photo above... and if that's the case, well good for you (damnit).  okay okay, all jokes aside... let's shop for a major Summer Essential, the good ole bathin suit! i'm psyced!

*here are a few suits from Target and H&M... to Vitamin A and Tyler Rose!

{left to right/ top to bottom} 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


how to YOU feel about bathing suit season this year???

9 comments:

LoveT. said...

Nice Swimwear!

Wish you a happy Day ♡

sip-n-wear said...

this year, i purchased my first one piece... a boring black one at that... i had a baby 15 months ago, and my body is just not ready for a bikini... i don't think it ever will be!! so sad... :(

TheTinyHeart said...

I live at the beach so I pretty much LIVE in bikinis in the summer! I love all your bandeau choices :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

alicia said...

love your choices! I really want a yellow bikini this year.

Unknown said...

Wow I love that first one!! Also love all your pics from Target and H&M especially the one w/ stripes and pink bottom!!

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

red and ruffles! Oooh la la
xx
Here&Now

Anna G said...

I want that one piece! I wish I could find it at the store. Love to mix my swimsuits at the pool.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute swim suits. Too bad I'm too pregnant this summer to wear them :O(

Cheap Makeup Reviews
Beauty Fashion Seattle

Michaella said...

wow these tyler rose bikini!!! Definitely my style <3 would love to have such :)

btw you have a new follower ;)

xoxo


Quite A Looker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...