SWEATERS + SCARVES

September 28, 2011

i don't know about you, but i'm a so excited to start dressing for fall that i can hardly stand it! i just wish the (damn) weather would start cooperating and cool down already. i have boots to wear, ya know!? crisp cool overcast mornings and then hot summer afternoons is killing my fall wardrobe plan and makes getting ready a little difficult every morning. so listen up team, my current game-plan (for this in-between-time) is to start the day w. a light tee or tank (or dress), layered w. a sweater or jacket, and a fun chunky scarf... and as the day goes on... the clothes come off! ok, well not all the clothes, basically the scarf and probably the jacket. i hope this mini game-plan helps you get ready this week. in the meantime here are some bright, fun, and playful SWEATER + SCARF combos(!)

**for more fall fashion inspiration go to "what i wore" or "style tips" on the left index.. xo my peeps!

a   l i t t l e   i n s p i r a t i o n . . . f r o m   m e   t o   y o u.
// photo's by the fashion gal //


which colorful combo do you like best???



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great combo's of color and creative scarf wrapping I'm totally inspired...I like the opposite color combo's the most!

Ly said...

This is such a cute post! I wish I had as many scarves as you.

-Ly

http://www.lyzhang.com

Rachel said...

Ooo I like these. They definitely have me wanting more scarfs! I really like the sixth look because the pattern of that scarf is just too fun.

<3 Rachel
{dress ups and mess ups}

Jacqueline said...

I'm so glad when fall comes because I love wearing scarfs :))

chanel said...

So, duh, you're adorable. I love your collage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...