what i wore...

October 13, 2011

// photo's by the fashion gal //

man was it HOT yesterday or what?! i swear it was probably 95˚ when i jumped into my car!! yikes! Hello, Fall, where did you go??? anyway, i wanted to hit the maxi trend AND stay cool {like temperature wise} at the same time. so i threw on my fun mini/maxi skirt(!) i'm not really sure what the correct term is for this sheer little number... so i just call it the MINI/MAXI. and since i paired my breezy skirt with a simple boy-tee, i decided to spice things up with not one, but two chunky necklaces! my look was lusting for some color so i did a mini DIY {do-it-yourself} project and made this funky mustard clutch! what do you think?? want the DIY recap????

**see more faaaaabulous "what i wore's" on the left index under "what i wore"
***and PS... did you know we have a little facebook page? yup! so if you like us, go here and "like" us. xxoo (!)

t h e   MINI / MAXI.





{ t h e   g o o d s }
t-shirt: Allen / denim jacket: Vintage / skirt: Katwalk / ballet flats: Vera Wang / watch : Michael Kors / chunky necklace(s): JCrew / bracelets: gold bangle (gift from my mom), spike gold (Forever 21), pewter chain (homemade), mustard clutch: homemade


what are you wearing these days???





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. that skirt is perfectionnnn I need it!!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

CrediblyClueless said...

LOVE your skirt, absolutely perfect! I just started a blog and I did my first real piece on the sheer maxi.

Alex

www.CrediblyClueless.com

chanel said...

what the recap??!?!?!! duh! oh how i miss coffee and lunch under the tree. minus the sprinkles of course! xoxo

Vanessa (the gal) said...

Chanel- Any time you want to do a Baycities lunch... I AM IN!!! xxoo!

Anonymous said...

Love this entire look...great hair!

Anonymous said...

I love the unique look of that skirt and the way you paired it. Do share about the clutch. Was it simple?

<3 Rachel

kat @ paper doll theory said...

need this skirt in my life! i love how you paired it with a simple white top :) gorgeous
love
kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

vanessa (the gal) said...

Hey Rachel!
Yes the cluch was pretty easy... I'll have to turn my DIY into a post.
xo!

I Art Fashion said...

yay diy!

Great outfit, looks great on you

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your looks. Fun to catch The Fashion Gals in person look last evening at "Thee" place to be seen, the Beach Club, where Sunset Dinner Club and friends hide out.

Ballad of Seasons said...

heyyy! I love your outfit posts!
xxx,
Betül

Ballad of Seasons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...