what i wore...

August 05, 2011

when the weather is this good... i feel like i have no excuse but to be in a skirt (maxi's or mini's), a tee-tank, and a neon bandeau bra, right?! i even threw on my new favorite mary-jane wedges! but seriously gals... dusts those skirts off, because summer is in full-effect! 

PS: my tee-tank was one of the fireman's old cozy (XL) Hanes v-necks... i cut it into a tank and sewed the side seams to make it fit... me! (a "how-to" coming soon)

{please keep in mind... i am NOT a model ;)} 





{me likey me (new) shoes}

denim jacket: vintage (love!)
neon green bandeau bra: free people
top: homemade tee-tank... the fireman's old Hanes tee!
skirt: target... i bought an XS to wear it high-waisted 
(it was meant to be wore on your hips... but i liked better up on my waist... so i sized down)
shoes: nine west
sunnies: ray-ban
necklace: nordstroms BP
watch: nixon
clutch: vintage gucci




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...