hi all! this fashion gal is BACK! married to the fireman, honeymooned in Italy, and now home-sweet-home for my favorite season of all, Fall! not only is it good to be home sleeping in our own bed, but is great to be welcomed home to crisp air and a little holiday & halloween buzz. our block is apparently big on halloween decorations (which means, we are now big into halloween decorations... can't be the non-decorators on the block!) which really makes it feel like Fall is here! so here are a few things (with links, of course) that make me LOVE this time of year...
my top 10.
1. drinking warm apple cider or chai tea or hot chocolate out of my favorite (oversized) coffee mug
2. getting cozy on the couch with a big blanket on rainy days
3. wearing sweaters
5. shopping for the perfect pair of boots
6. trying out new fall/holiday recipes, i like this one
7. getting all bundled up for a long walk when it's crispy n' cool outside
8. dressing up for halloween... last year i was this
9. having movie marathons at home... this is the last movie i watched, it was good
10. eating soup
oh, and tune in next week to see the deets from our big day & our Italian honeymoon.
happy friday, have a nice weekend!