a BACHELORETTE RECAP.

September 05, 2012

that's me!

i know all brides-to-be must say this, but i really do think i had the best Bachelorette Party of all time! it was so so SO much fun. there is nothing better then spending some hilarious let-your-hair-down time with 15 of your closest gals! i felt so lucky the entire weekend to have such amazing girlfriends in my life. AND an amazing mom, who send us on our way with my favorite Trader Joe's Peach Champange... and over night goodies bags ((which included a helpful pack of Advil)) for each of the girls. it was an amazing, funny, and an oh-so memorable girls weekend. i wish we could do it again right now!

a Santa Barbra bachelorette party begins...

the gals: night one.
killer limo rides.
an amazing toast... from my fabulous sister-in-law.
my pregnant beauties.
time to dance.
... and dance.
cowgirl wine tasting: day two. 

it was some goooooooood wine.
me, the bride to be... and what i wore!
a few of the gals.
quality time spend... and yummy wine drank.
 my favorite pic of the weekend.
a little mid-day-nap.
mavericks!! yeeeeeehaw!
boot high-five.


a little side note: the wineries we visited were Melville & Star Lane...
Star Lane ((the second vineyard photographed)) was my fave! 



 it was SUCH an amazing weekend.
go here to check out some more wedding stuff, here.

7 comments:

Katie said...

looks like such a fun times! you look beautiful!!

Charity P. said...

What a blast! This makes me wish I had done a Bachelorette Party. Wine tasting?! Hell yeah! I love your big turquoise ring...you might like some of the rings I make (I have a penchant for LARGE statement rings) Wanna see? :) www.charitypooledesign.com

Gameday Stylist said...

Looks like a blast! Bachelorette parties are the best :)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

Annie said...

Looks like SUCH a fun weekend Vanessa!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Tiffany said...

What fun memories! You will cherish these pictures forever!

Rachael said...

Looks like such an awesome time! You and ALL of the girls look amazing! Love the cowgirl pics too :)

stephanie. said...

so fun! brings back memories of my bachelorette... TEN YEARS ago. man, i'm old. looks like a great group of girls. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...